Living Box to Box

Living Box to Box

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Stitch Fix #13: April 2016

As usual my fix was scheduled to arrive April 23rd it arrived a day early. :)
 


This is fix number 13 for me and I have been asking my stylist for a black pair of skinny jeans and a white denim jacket for a while. I also mentioned that I'd like to give a romper a try.



Pixley Brennie Studded Top - When I first opened my box this is the piece I liked most. It looked so easy to style. Like it would go with almost anything. I decided to pair it with some medium wash shorts. I'll be honest, I only paired it with shorts because I was going to have a pedicure today and knew I should wear shorts and sandals. I'll just say, I wore this outfit to my pedicure ;-) I also think this top would go great with medium wash pants or even white pants or shorts. I just love the detail on this top!

.  




Olive & Oak Robbyne Eyelet Detail top - This was probably my second favorite piece when I first opened my box. I just love the deep navy color and the eyelet detail is just fabulous! I wasn't thrilled with it when I tried it on though. Felt it was a bit boxy on me and had a hard time getting the zipper up. My husband is away on business so I ended up not even zipping it for the picture. Perhaps I would like it better if it was zipped.





Coffeshop Roxo Faux Leather Jacket - I have been asking for a white denim jacket for a few fixes now. Kristen was able to find this jacket for me. Although its not denim, I still really liked it. When I first pulled it out of the box I really liked the style and when I tried it on I was really happy with the fit. I have never had any desire for a white leather jacket but this may change my mind. :-)





Warp + Weft Chloe Slim Straight Leg Jean - I have been wanting a pair of black skinny jeans for a while now. I bought a pair from Kohl's about a month ago but I LOVE how my jeans from StitchFix fit. I was so excited when Kristen sent these. I couldn't wait to try them on. Unfortunately, they are too small :( I have a big booty and I couldn't get them over it. So no picture. Maybe we will have better luck next time.





RD Style Zetta V-neck Romper - I see all these ladies in their rompers and I love them. I've tried a few on here and there and they never seem to look right on me. I'm 5'3" and have fairly long legs for my height but have a pretty short torso. I figured if anyone could get me a romper that fit it would be StitchFix. Although I don't love this on me, I definitely like it more than any other romper I have tried.





The Breakdown if you’re following along, here is what I decided to keep from my April Stitch Fix shipment: Brennie Studded Top from Pixley -- KEEP, Robbyne Eyelet Detail Top from Olive & Oak  -- RETURN, Roxo Faux Leather Jacket from Coffeeshop-- KEEP,  Chloe Slim Straight Leg Jean from Warp + Weft -- RETURN, Zetta V-neck Rom[er from RD Style   -- RETURN

Try Stitch Fix and Change the Way You Shop for Clothes

Now that you’ve seen what arrived in my April Stitch Fix shipment, let me fill you in on this amazing personal styling service. Stitch Fix delivers clothes direct to your door that are hand-picked just for you. Getting started is easy. Just complete your FREE style profile. There is no commitment and no need to purchase anything when you fill out your style profile. When you are ready, you can schedule a fix. For a $20 styling fee, you will be matched with your own personal stylist who will review your style profile and select five items just for you and ship them directly to your home. Shipping is free and you have three days to try the items on in the comfort of your own home. I love using the time to mix and match pieces with items I already own so I have a clear idea of how I would wear the item. Keep the items you love, check out online and return any unwanted pieces in the prepaid shipping envelope that is included in your fix. Returns are free too.

When you check out, you can schedule your next fix or wait a while and manually schedule a fix when you are ready for your next shipment of clothes. You have the option of using Stitch Fix as a subscription service or as a special treat once in a while. You can even request an outfit for an upcoming special occasion, such as a wedding or a vacation. You can personalize your Stitch Fix experience even further by setting price limits or informing your stylist that you don’t want a certain type of clothes (such as dresses or outerwear). Stitch Fix allows you to completely customize your experience.

If you’re new to Stitch Fix and are ready to give it a try, sign up using my referral link, by clicking here. I receive a small commission each time someone signs up using my link.

No comments:

Post a Comment