Living Box to Box

Living Box to Box

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Stitch Fix #17: August 2016

This is fix number 17 for me and I had asked Kristen for an all dress fix. I asked for cute, everyday type dresses. As usual, she delivered!





Gilli Sanora Knit Maxi Dress - I had this dress pinned. I had seen some ladies in the FB group get this dress and I just loved it. Although I was concerned it may be a bit too long on my 5'3" frame I still really wanted to give it  a try. I'm so glad Kristen was able to find it for me. I just love it. I put it on as soon as I opened my box and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too long on me. Although, I do think I should have it hemmed just a tad.
.  







Skies are Blue Rylee Shirt Dress - I really liked the idea of this dress. Its super casual and can be worn every day but could also be dressed up a tad if need be. Unfortunately, I wasn't loving the cut on me. I find that mid length dresses just don't work very well for me. Maybe its because I'm sort, maybe it's because I have a short torso I don't know but they just don't do me any justice.










Loveappella Whitnee Knit Dress  - When I first seen this I thought leggings and riding boots. However, it's still summer here and 100 degrees so I needed to find something to make this work now. Although, don't think for a second I wont use the leggings and riding boots in the fall with this. I love it!!







41Hawthorn Keziah Shirt Dress - I was pretty unsure of this when I first seen it. I really didn't like the print. Once I tried it on my opinion changed a bit. I love the cut and I think it looks pretty good on me. Unfortunately  I can't get over the print and I'm afraid I just wont reach for it much. This may be one I regret sending back :-/








Market & Spruce Dafine Knit Maxi Dress - I have had the Gilli Mitchell Dress in Teal pinned forever. Kristen tried to use this as a substitution and although I can see why she sent it, it just wont work for me. It was just way too long and I don't love the print. Very cute dress, just not what I'm looking for.











The Breakdown if you’re following along, here is what I decided to keep from my August Stitch Fix shipment: Sanora Knit Maxi Dress from Gilli -- KEEP, Rylee Shirt Dress from Skies are Blue -- RETURN, Whitnee Knit Dress from Loveappella -- KEEP,  Keziah Shirt Dress from 41Hawthorn -- RETURN, Dafine Knit Maxi Dress from Market & Spruce -- RETURN 

Try Stitch Fix and Change the Way You Shop for Clothes

Now that you’ve seen what arrived in my August Stitch Fix shipment, let me fill you in on this amazing personal styling service. Stitch Fix delivers clothes direct to your door that are hand-picked just for you. Getting started is easy. Just complete your FREE style profile. There is no commitment and no need to purchase anything when you fill out your style profile. When you are ready, you can schedule a fix. For a $20 styling fee, you will be matched with your own personal stylist who will review your style profile and select five items just for you and ship them directly to your home. Shipping is free and you have three days to try the items on in the comfort of your own home. I love using the time to mix and match pieces with items I already own so I have a clear idea of how I would wear the item. Keep the items you love, check out online and return any unwanted pieces in the prepaid shipping envelope that is included in your fix. Returns are free too.

When you check out, you can schedule your next fix or wait a while and manually schedule a fix when you are ready for your next shipment of clothes. You have the option of using Stitch Fix as a subscription service or as a special treat once in a while. You can even request an outfit for an upcoming special occasion, such as a wedding or a vacation. You can personalize your Stitch Fix experience even further by setting price limits or informing your stylist that you don’t want a certain type of clothes (such as dresses or outerwear). Stitch Fix allows you to completely customize your experience.

If you’re new to Stitch Fix and are ready to give it a try, sign up using my referral link, by clicking here. I receive a small commission each time someone signs up using my link.

No comments:

Post a Comment