Living Box to Box

Living Box to Box

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Stitch Fix #19: October 2016

It's fix day!! My fix was scheduled to arrive on October 8th but it arrived 2 days early!! I had asked Kristen for some comfortable, baseball tee type shirts. I always read my note before looking at my items. I was so disappointed to read that Kristen is no longer styling for Stitch Fix. She had sent me so many 5/5's.


 
My new stylists name is Matthew and I think him and I are going to get a long just fine :)
 
 


  
41Hawthorn Frazier Ruched Front Pullover - I just love the color of this top! When I first pulled it out of the box I thought it was a little basic and boring, but after trying it on, I loved the way it fit. Plus it looked great with my Warp + Weft Chloe Slim Straight Leg Jeans from fix #14.

 

 
Raga Emoni Cold Shoulder Blouse - I had mentioned in my note that I wanted to give a cold shoulder top a try. The style card on this did not do it justice. I really like the print and love the sequin detail on this top. It's a bit more flowey than I like but think it will pair nicely with some shorts or capris.
 
 
 
 
 
Yosi Samra Serena Glitter Ballet Flats - I have had these pinned for a bit and I requested to try a pair of the Yosi Samra flats in my note. I am so glad Matthew was able to find a  pair in my size. These are the most comfortable flats ever. I had asked for either the silver or rose gold color. I de believe I'll be requesting the gold now that I own the silver! :)




Market & Spruce Jelina V Neck Knit Top - Again, I love the color on this top. I was a little worried about the waist on this as I have a larger booty but I think overall this fit well. It's a very light weight sweater and would be good for warmer days but also work well layering on cooler days.




Market & Spruce Canby Faux Suede Elbow Patch Knit Top - I love just about anything with elbow patches on it. Its a bit of a newer trend and I don't know how long it will be around but I cant help it, I love it!!
 
 
 
Overall, I'm pretty happy with Matthew's picks. I do believe I will keep him as my stylist, although I'm not sure that's the best thing for my bank account lol.
 
 
 
 
The Breakdown if you’re following along, here is what I decided to keep from my September Stitch Fix shipment: Frazier Ruched Front Pullover from 41Hawthorn -- KEEP, Emoni Cold Shoulder Blouse from Raga -- RETURN, Serena Glitter Ballet Flats from Yosi Samra -- KEEP,  Jelina V Neck Knit Top from Market & Spruce -- KEEP, Canby Faux Suede Elbow Patch Knit Top from Market & Spruce -- KEEP 

Try Stitch Fix and Change the Way You Shop for Clothes

Now that you’ve seen what arrived in my October Stitch Fix shipment, let me fill you in on this amazing personal styling service. Stitch Fix delivers clothes direct to your door that are hand-picked just for you. Getting started is easy. Just complete your FREE style profile. There is no commitment and no need to purchase anything when you fill out your style profile. When you are ready, you can schedule a fix. For a $20 styling fee, you will be matched with your own personal stylist who will review your style profile and select five items just for you and ship them directly to your home. Shipping is free and you have three days to try the items on in the comfort of your own home. I love using the time to mix and match pieces with items I already own so I have a clear idea of how I would wear the item. Keep the items you love, check out online and return any unwanted pieces in the prepaid shipping envelope that is included in your fix. Returns are free too.

When you check out, you can schedule your next fix or wait a while and manually schedule a fix when you are ready for your next shipment of clothes. You have the option of using Stitch Fix as a subscription service or as a special treat once in a while. You can even request an outfit for an upcoming special occasion, such as a wedding or a vacation. You can personalize your Stitch Fix experience even further by setting price limits or informing your stylist that you don’t want a certain type of clothes (such as dresses or outerwear). Stitch Fix allows you to completely customize your experience.

If you’re new to Stitch Fix and are ready to give it a try, sign up using my referral link, by clicking here. I receive a small commission each time someone signs up using my link.

No comments:

Post a Comment