Living Box to Box

Living Box to Box

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Stitch Fix # 23: January 2017

It's fix day!! For this fix I had asked Matthew for some sweaters and/or long sleeve tops and a pair of medium wash jeans.

  


  


Pixley Greenich Striped Knit Top - I had this top pinned but in blue. I was excited and dissapointed when I seen it as I really wanted the blue one. After trying it on though, I'm so glad Matthew sent red. I love it! I paired it here with the Liverpool Elizabeth Super Skinny Jeans.
   



Liverpool Elizabeth Super Skinny Jean - Ok, first off, let me say, these are the most comfortable jeans ever!! When I first pulled them out of the box though, I was horrified. They have an elastic waste and look very much like maternity jeans to me. Having never had children, I guess I don't fully understand what maternity jeans look like. After consulting with my fashion Facebook group, I realized they were in fact NOT maternity jeans and therefore, was much happier.



Honey Punch Josey Textured Pullover - Love the color of this. Love the length. Pretty much love everything about it lol. I paired it here with the Liverpool Elizabeth Super Skinny Jeans.






Market & Spruce Mainy Pullover Sweater - I love polka dots and I love soft comfy sweaters. I was a little turned off when I seen the two toned but I think it will grow on me.







Le Lis Talay Split Neck Knit Top - When I first seen this I was a bit unsure but after trying it on, I really like it.

The Breakdown if you’re following along, here is what I decided to keep from my January Stitch Fix shipment: Greenich Striped Knit Top from Pixley-- KEEP, Elizabeth Super Skinny Jean from Liverpool -- KEEP, Josey Textured Pullover from Honey Punch -- KEEP,  Mainy Pullover Sweater from Market & Spruce -- KEEP, Talay Split Neck Knit Top from Le Lis -- KEEP

Try Stitch Fix and Change the Way You Shop for Clothes

Now that you’ve seen what arrived in my January Stitch Fix shipment, let me fill you in on this amazing personal styling service. Stitch Fix delivers clothes direct to your door that are hand-picked just for you. Getting started is easy. Just complete your FREE style profile. There is no commitment and no need to purchase anything when you fill out your style profile. When you are ready, you can schedule a fix. For a $20 styling fee, you will be matched with your own personal stylist who will review your style profile and select five items just for you and ship them directly to your home. Shipping is free and you have three days to try the items on in the comfort of your own home. I love using the time to mix and match pieces with items I already own so I have a clear idea of how I would wear the item. Keep the items you love, check out online and return any unwanted pieces in the prepaid shipping envelope that is included in your fix. Returns are free too.

When you check out, you can schedule your next fix or wait a while and manually schedule a fix when you are ready for your next shipment of clothes. You have the option of using Stitch Fix as a subscription service or as a special treat once in a while. You can even request an outfit for an upcoming special occasion, such as a wedding or a vacation. You can personalize your Stitch Fix experience even further by setting price limits or informing your stylist that you don’t want a certain type of clothes (such as dresses or outerwear). Stitch Fix allows you to completely customize your experience.

If you’re new to Stitch Fix and are ready to give it a try, sign up using my referral link, by clicking here. I receive a small commission each time someone signs up using my link.

No comments:

Post a Comment